Wheatland PAC Annual Gift Card Fundraiser 2020 |
Wheatland PAC Annual Gift Card Fundraiser 2020
2nd IMPORTANT UPDATE: The Sobeys gift cards have arrived! Distribution will be Friday (today) December 18 from 4-7 pm in the front foyer at Wheatland. One person per family, masks mandatory, social distancing measures will be in place so please dress accordingly as you may have to wait outside for a few minutes. This is the last opportunity to collect your cards before the Winter break, please make alternate arrangements if you can't make it. All unclaimed cards will be kept in the school over the break and will be available for pick up January 11 at the office. Thank you for your patience during this time. Have a wonderful holiday!
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Wheatland PAC will be handing out Gift Cards on Monday December 14 from 4-7 pm at the front entrance, masks are mandatory. Social Distancing and all other AHS Protocols will be followed. If you are unwell, we ask that you make arrangements with someone to pick up your Gift Cards.
NOTE: at this time we can only guarantee COOP Gift Cards, but we are hoping that the Sobeys Cards arrive before Monday. Sobeys Strathmore and their Head Office is working really hard to get us our Sobeys Cards, but at reduced staff and other mitigating factors due to the pandemic, we need to be kind and patient.
A HUGE shout out to our PAC Fundraiser Coordinator, Melissa and her team for all the hard work, to make this happen! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Message from our Wheatland PAC...
Hello Families of Wheatland Elementary School!
Great news! We are finally organized to start with our annual gift card fundraiser and we couldn’t be more excited. This year we are doing things slightly different:
- We are off to a later start but that is totally fine! We still have lots of time to get those sales in. In years past we’ve strived to start early so that we can have gift cards available around parent teacher interviews, this year there is no in person interview so the pressure for that delivery date is off. Our new goal is to have the cards to your family well before Christmas.
- This year we are limiting our gift card sales to Co-op and Sobeys, again this will enable us to achieve our goal of a before Christmas gift card delivery.
- Please use one sheet per student. I know parents try to save paper by using one sheet for multiple children, however this makes count and sort day more difficult for the volunteers.
- As of now we only have cash and cheque options, we are investigating possible etransfer or PayPal type of payment and will keep you posted if we can get this sorted in a timely fashion. Cheques should be made out to "Wheatland PAC".
- We are encouraging your child to do this fundraiser with friends and family, we discourage door to door sales this year.
Please return your forms with payment to your child's home room teacher on November 16. Having them back this day is very important; please note that we may not be able to accept late forms.
If you would like to be a part of the volunteer committee for sort and count days please email Melissa Piche at email@example.com